FREE 30-Minutes Consultation
Computer Technical Support
Computer Technical Support Fulham – computer repairs, computer troubleshooting in Hammersmith & Fulham and Kensington & Chelsea.
GEMS has over 30 years’ experience dealing with computers. The knowledge she has as an Information Technology professional include:
- Assembling a computer’s hardware components.
- Configure and secure mobile devices.
- Connect a computer and configure it on a network.
- Hardware components.
- Install and configure operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot laptop computers.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot printers.
- Mobile operating systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware problems.
- Troubleshoot and repair operating system issues.
- Use enhanced security methods.
Technical support can be bought on a Pay-As-You-Go basis or Monthly Retainer.
There are three-ways to get technical support:
- Remote access (computer technical support): We log-in to your device and see exactly what is causing the issue. Then we make any changes necessary to get your device working normally again. We use Skype for Business to perform this task. With Skype we can instant message and screen-share to help resolve issues. Our Skype technical support handle is: email@example.com.
- Telephone computer technical support: We stay on the phone to you whilst we give you step-by-step instructions to fix the problem.
- Our email address for computer technical support is: firstname.lastname@example.org.