FREE 30-Minutes Consultation
Computer Courses Fulham – our training sessions will raise your level of competence in Information, Communications & Technology (‘ICT’) skills. You can improve your productivity at home or work – learning to use your hardware (desktop computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet) more effectively.
- Bespoke (tailor-made) Computer Courses.
- One-to-one Computer sessions.
- Small Computer Workshops.
- Website Solution Courses.
Our IT & Operations Manager is a qualified Adult Learning Tutor and certified Microsoft Office® Specialist. Her area of specialisation is ICT and Microsoft Office® 365. We provide bespoke ICT one-to-one sessions – specifically tailored to your individual needs delivered at:
- Your home or business premises.
- On your own computer and equipment.
We can deliver the:
- European Computer Driving Licence (‘ECDL’) syllabus.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- A tailor-made course or session to suit your individual needs.
- A tailor-made group session.
These sessions can include:
- Basic concepts of information technology.
- Creating and customising documents – Microsoft® Word (Word Processing).
- Creating and manipulating data – Microsoft® Excel (Spreadsheets).
- Email and contacts management – Microsoft® Outlook.
- Information and Communication (exploring the web and mastering Browsers).
- Operating Systems – Apple Mac and Microsoft® Windows.
- Note-taking and keeping – Microsoft® OneNote.
- Presenting data visually – Microsoft® PowerPoint (Presentations).
- Using a computer and managing files.